Over a year ago, we started offering our ad serving platform as SaaS—software that’s hosted in the cloud through Internet service, rather than traditional software installed on customer computers and servers.
Most of our customers had already used SaaS through other software providers, which gave us a good benchmark to compare our offering with other companies’ offerings.
We’ve received a lot of valuable feedback.
Customer surveys point to the following advantages of OrbitScripts SaaS, all of which we are pleased to report.
- Increased Capacity—Our infrastructure uses CDN (content delivery network), cloud solutions and dedicated servers, which means we’ve been able to increase the capacity of our system to handle big traffic increases on our customers’ sites.
- 65 Billion Queries Per Month—Our software is built to allow the system to scale horizontally, distributing and handling high-capacity loads that are climbing toward 100 Billion per month.
- Modular Is Better—We offer a modular solution, which means our customers have been able to create a unique set of features for each of their individual clients. From the basic functions on up, this has allowed superior customization and service.
- Custom Programming—In addition to basic features and an extensive list of modules, we also provide custom programming to meet each client’s unique needs when those ready-made solutions need to be developed further.
- Continuous Development—We have been vigilant in extending the functionality of our system to make sure our customers receive the most current, updated versions of our product on a permanent basis. That has helped them capitalize on the most profitable market opportunities, without worrying about their ad system maintenance.
- Round-the-Globe Service Many companies promise “round-the-clock” service, and it rarely lives up to its 24/7 claims. We have offices in the U.S. and Eastern Europe, so we are actively working 24-hours-a-day—not as a third-party call center, but as the real company ready to help you.
- Lower Prices—Because most of our developers live in Eastern Europe, we can use our lower cost-of-living to provide the most competitive prices across the U.S. and Europe. Our customers benefit from our mix of superior products and lower costs of production.
The results are in. You are happy. And we are happy!
OrbitScripts SaaS provides a reliable, modern product with continual improvement and features that evolve with market opportunities. We’ve been able to provide a high level of support with global coverage at a price that’s extremely competitive.
And looking ahead, I hope we can make the next year even better!
So if you didn’t get a chance to provide feedback yet, I’ll ask you now:
Do you have any feedback similar to what I’ve listed here?
Do you have any feedback that differs?
Either way, leave us a comment. We’re here to listen, learn, and help in any way we can.