It allows you to manage and review the inventory of all your ad spaces from one convenient, uniform management interface.
- Creation of website lists, channels, and ad codes in one place.
- Review statistics for all of your inventory.
- Improve your pricing management.
With Orbit Ad Server, advertisers can upload, preview, and configure rich media, video and mobile ads as easy as regular display ads, with a social media component that allows close cooperation with clients.
Advanced Ad Planning, Ad Tracking, Ad Reporting
Reports are available to each user of Orbit Ad Server in real time for campaigns, groups, ads, and advertisement places. Users have ability to generate reports on the given parameters with flexible settings of date range and report fields in offline mode, as well as create report templates on schedule.
Orbit Ad Server provides powerful analytics visualized as interactive graphs, charts, maps, and diagrams to analyze and evaluate performance.
Orbit Ad Serving billing offers simple navigation, filtering options, and easy-to-see summaries of all your important billing and payment information.
Here are some of the things your users can do in their accounts:
- See transactions summary.
- Change billing settings.
- See profile settings.
- Make a payment or apply a promotional code.
Reach Your Core Audience
Orbit Ad Server for Agencies guides you through the user interface, so you spend less time looking and more time finding the right ad placements and audience. Reports allow you to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Browsers, devices, OS, remarketing, net speeds, net providers
Increase the Value of Your Inventory
Use a unified ad serving and management system to set rules about inventory, who can buy it, and at what price.
You decide which ads to display on which websites—no technical issues, one-click easy—with targeting options and detailed analytic reports to minimize your time and maximize revenue.
- Mobile Ads
- Video Ads
- In-text Advertising
- Forecast and Analytics
- Conversion Tracker
- Users Permission System
- User API
Orbit Ad Server gives you:
- Pay-per‑click, pay‑per‑view, flat rate, cost‑per‑action & more
- Rich media, in‑text, video and mobile ad formats
- Yield and inventory management
- Full planning, tracking, and reporting features
- Geo, behavioral, and content targeting
- Billions of impressions per day
- Unlimited advertisers, campaigns, and web ads
See full detailed list of Orbit Ad Server features.